What are things that negotiators can proactively do to manage the perceptions rationality and fairness?
Components and Format for a Mini Proposal
Each proposal should consist of a title page; a project narrative, not to exceed five-pages (12
pt. font and 1-inch margins); and one-page bios from the principal investigator (PI).
1. Title page
· The title page should include the title of the project and the names, affiliations, and email addresses of the PI.
2. Project narrative
· The project narrative should not exceed five-pages (with 1-inch margins) of text (12
pt. font) and figures.
· The project narrative should include the following sections/headings, each containing a clear and concise description of the project:
· Problem statement,
· Summary of prior research,
· Project goals,
· Research approach, and
· Potential impact of the proposed work.
3. One-page bios
· A one-page bio is required for the PI.
· Each bio should highlight work demonstrating the researcher’s relevance to the proposed project if possible.