Using the Agile Leader Self-Assessment, create a development plan which includes
Using the Agile Leader Self-Assessment, create a development plan which includes the following:
• Identify personal change-related leadership competencies targeted for development. Consider one or two competencies to focus on for this assignment.
• Support with a rationale the importance of each identified change-related leadership competency.
• Develop an action plan for each change-related leadership competency. Include at least four actionable steps for each identified competency.
• Explain action steps for improving each change-related leadership competency. Be as specific as you can in explaining your deliberate experimentation of increasing your effectiveness.
• Develop a timeline for each action step, including a target date for assessing progress. Use the next six-month period for your timeline.
Your development plan should be written coherently to support a central idea. Use appropriate APA format, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
• Length: 4 to 6 pages.
• Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
• Formatting: Use APA formatting, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no extra line spaces before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, one-inch margins all around, and no bullets.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.