Thesis statement for the literary analysis essay on Sula here. Submit your Works Cited page for your Literary Analysis Essay on Sula in MLA here. Be sure to submit it as an attachment so that the formatting is retained.
Here are some guidelines to remember:
- Your Works Cited page should have a minimum of three entries:
- Formatting for Works Cited:
Your Works Cited page will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Centered Works Cited heading: 10 points
- Alphabetical listing of sources: 10 points
- Correct spacing and indentation: 20 points
- Correct information for each entry: 30 points
At least 3 sources: 30 points
Post your tentative thesis statement for your literary analysis essay on Sula. Remember that a thesis takes a position about your topic. You are making a kind of argument, an argument that supports a particular analysis of the novel.
Write a few sentences (about 100 words) integrating a quote from any of the articles that you will be using in your paper. Be sure to connect your quote to the rest of your sentences. You can do this via signal phrases (“Smith argues” OR “According to Smith,” etc) or by integrating your quote as it grammatically fits into your sentence. Document your quote by using the MLA in-text citation guidelines you have studied in this lesson.