Smart Phone Project on networking
The projects are designed to prepare students for real-world work. As a result, the following guidelines apply:
1. Researching existing cybersecurity problems
2. Exploring existing solutions is encouraged and
3. Frequent communication with your group and instructor are expected to prevent any misunderstandings or confusion
4. Frequent communication carries a significant weight as it reflects whether students are doing their work or relying on outside sources.
5. Given such flexibility, final deliverables have to match top of the line, professional-quality solutions in the area.
6. Project grade is commensurate with how likely for the developed solution to be adopted be end users.
7. The project must have a programming component to implement the proposed solution.
8. Projects that reflect understanding of wide range of cybersecurity principles will receive higher grades. Those that rely on concepts covered in one or two courses will receive very low .
* Project proposal (one page)
* Literature review (2-3 pages)
* Proposed solution (1-2 pages)
* Implementation (Python / ++)