All finished papers can be requested for revision at our website. As soon as you receive your order, make sure to review everything to see if we met your expectations. However, be sure to ask for a revision within 10 days after delivery if you’re not happy. You are entitled to free limitless modifications during this period till you are satisfied with the outcomes.
The Guidelines for Our Revision Policy
- Whenever you send a request for revision, make sure the instructions are the same as the ones that were initially given. Therefore, any further instructions will result in further charges. If this occurs, we typically charge a standard original that is 60% of the cost of the original paper.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you are unhappy with the results of your order. We’ll make sure to deliver the required updates or modifications as quickly as we can. Customers can write to us using the live chat feature or via email to make their request for modification. For easier record keeping, we usually advise making requests in writing.
- Revision requests submitted after the allotted 10 days will result in additional fees. Requests for adjustments must be made within two days of the delivery date, according to our revision policy. As a result, if you request a revision after the 10-day period, we won’t do it for free. After the first 10 days, the costs for changes will vary depending on the circumstances.
- Even if the order’s deadline hasn’t passed, you can still make requests for adjustments or amendments to us.
- Customers should give good justifications if they require a different professional writer to handle their revision request. Since they are more familiar with the needs of the paper than a new writer, having the same writer manage the revision is typically simpler. The original author might find it simpler to identify the appropriate edits.
- An order that requires 48 hours or less can have one revision, and any order that requires more than 48 hours can have two revisions.
- Students must specify the deadline for revisions when they ask for changes to submitted papers. Additionally, students should include specific comments or ideas so that our qualified writers can edit the original work to reflect those changes. Every revision request typically takes 24 hours to complete. However, in order to assess the urgency of the document, we still require a deadline.
- Note that other revision requests from our clients are not covered by the free revisions policy. Clients forfeit their entitlement to free revisions in this scenario if their requests are unsatisfactorily fulfilled. Nevertheless, our skilled writers put in great effort to see that their wants and demands are met.
- In general, our writers are dedicated to ensuring complete client satisfaction. To suit the academic needs of our clients, we make certain that we provide excellent input when developing their orders. As a result, we promise all clients that we will provide quality services that exceed their expectations.