PSY278: Week 5 Assignment Page 2
Course Project: Lifespan Development Project Deliverable #1: The Saying
For this project deliverable, you will research “the saying” and share your findings about how it applies to lifespan human development.
This assignment is intended to explore various theories and influences regarding human development. You will use research skills and communicate and support your ideas using clear and logical writing.
Perform the following tasks:
· Complete the reading assignment and the interactive lesson before attempting this assignment.
· Research the digital library and/or Internet resources to find some information about the origin of the saying: “As the twig is bent, so grows the tree.” Write an essay (approximately 150-175 words) in the space provided in the Assignment Worksheet section on the next page addressing the following questions:
· Where did this folk theory come from? How old is this saying?
· What is it supposed to mean?
· How does it apply to lifespan human development?
· Submit the Week 5 Assignment.
· Include the proper file naming convention: PSY278_wk5_assn_jsmith_mmddyyyy.
Rubric: See for grading details.
|Gradable items in assignment||Points|
|Indicated where theory comes from and how old the saying is.||10|
|Indicated what the saying means.||10|
|Indicated how the saying applies to lifespan human development.||10|
|Applied the expectations in the Written Assignment Rubric||20|
[Write your essay here…]