Legal Aspects of Business Decisions (At least 100 words each)
- Regarding the oversight of the foreign direct investment (“FDI”) review and monitoring process, do you think this protocol is politicized? If so, does this provide for better or worse outcomes? (Instructor)
- What steps in regard to foreign investment do you think need to be addressed to level the playing field between China and the U.S. in terms of trade, specifically in relation to foreign investment? What about other countries with whom the U.S. engages in trade and trade agreements? (Instructor)
- Several obligations are attached to becoming a member of the IMF. First, there is a code of conduct that all member nations must abide by. This code of conduct was established in December 1945 when 45 nations were in the IMF then. There is also a membership fee for each nation that decides to join the IMF. Then there is the promise that any nation that enters the IMF for the open economic promise to help developing nations that have decided to join the ability to have access to a free flow of trade imports and exports. They have to give an honest appraisal of their currency verse the price of gold. They also have the ability to define the worth of other than gold but must a value that is equivalent to that of something of worth and holds the same value to everyone else. (Keston)
- The currency exchange obligation of the IMF is allowing the exchange of currencies to get foreign currency, Explanation: The IMF has four obligations of membership to the members including payment of a subscription quota, agreeing to the code of conduct under the article of agreement, preventing restriction when exchanging foreign currencies, and creating openness in the economic policies affecting the various countries. The currency exchange obligation of the IMF is allowing the exchange of currencies to get foreign currency. That will involve the creation of an effective environment sufficient for international trade. To ensure the obligation is fulfilled, IMF offers access and training on fiscal affairs, banking services, and exchange rate policies. (Valregenia)
Economics for the Global Manager (100 words each)
- Hello Lisa, The interest that you have taken in my post has not gone unnoticed. When it comes to the way people structure their sentences and paragraphs is totally up to them. It seems that if you can just learn the basics of writing and remember a few of your grammatical errors during the self-evaluating writing process, it turns out that you will not be as bad as you expect. However, getting more into the topic there is just so much information that you can use when building your argument and not to put a jinx on the number of pages that we write, but I do not think that there is enough to be said with those seven pages you really cannot even begin to scratch the surface of the theoretical concepts. It stands in most cases that writing the paper opens the door to long the term memory and allows for the development of the concepts.
- Thank you for sharing it is fun trying to get setup. This will help get you started with whatever as long as you’re taking notes and you’ll be able to do what you need to do for your paper. I’m glad that you are doing so because it’s so easy to get lost when you’re doing this I had a hard time before so pay strict attention to what you’re doing and you’ll get it good luck in all your doing. (Daryl)
- When thinking about how you are going to capture the reader’s attention finding the most prevalent issue that stands out in your paper will make the work sound and read the most proficiently. When it comes to the current writing assignment the most dominant point is economics thus the reason the topic was chosen, “Microeconomics from a Business Perspective.” There are several different perspectives to economics and the way economics affects an economy such as, Market Economy, which is the majority of what is learned as a Master Business Administration (MBA), others consist of planned Economy, centrally planned economy, socialist, and communist economies. The key then is to capture the reader’s attention with the economical perspective and the dive into each mandatory topic. (Andrew)
- Hello Andrew,
This is Lisa Garcia and I hope your day is going well. I enjoyed reading your submission as to the best approach to the Comprehensive Assignment that is due at the end of this course in Unit 5. I agree that the hardest part is choosing your topic or subject to build your report around. I also agree that the need for scholarly information, that can be found in our library, is a must to fulfill and support the sections chosen within the body of the report. I agree also that the reader must be engaged at the start of the report, so the abstract should be written with a breakdown of the interesting points so the reader wants to continue reading.
The outline is a helpful way to structure and organize the information gathered that will be contributing to the flow of the report. Starting early by choosing a topic, arranging an outline, then beginning your research to gather the necessary supporting information is key in the writing of your rough draft, and in the writing of your final draft, toward the best report you can deliver.
Best of luck to you on the collection of information for your Unit 5, Comprehensive Report assignment. I want to also wish you great success with your studies that will lead you to your degree. Reach for the stars!!! Take care Lisa G.