- semisweet chocolate baking chips
- Persona: Woman 27 years old – Accountant
- 2 kids
- Bake & exercise
- Shopping habits online- save time.
In this milestone, you will consider how to make decisions about place, meaning the distribution channels to use for your chosen product. Specifically, you will consider trends in the marketplace that are affecting distribution channel use and which distribution channel may be appropriate for the target market (i.e., persona).
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Recent Change in the Marketplace: Describe how one recent change in the marketplace (purchasing habits or social, economic, and political events, for example) has affected distribution of products.
- Distribution Channel: Recommend one potential distribution channel (direct-to-consumer, retail, wholesale, distributor, or agent/broker) for your chosen product, and explain why it is appropriate given your product and persona.