How to write: Plans for Action Research- Reading literacy
Add the following to your Action Research Project essay specializing area in Reading literacy.
Respond to the following in Part C; Part D; Part E. Using APA style and reference.
Part C: Making a Plan : Write ½ page
· Describe a strategy, intervention, or some other action that you might implement to address the problem you identified in your research question(s).
· Explain the change(s) you plan to make in your teaching, your classroom, or your outreach to improve learning.
Part D: Collaboration: Write ½ page
· Articulate your plan for working with teaching colleagues and/or administration throughout the action research process.
· Explain, with rationale, the different types of collaboration in which you will engage as your work through your action research plan.
Part E: Create a Timeline: Write ½ page
· Create and explain a graphical representation of a timeline you plan to follow for the rest of your action research project.
(View assignment attachment & copy of draft literature review and revised research questions)