- Week 4 Lecture
- Chapter 8 of the course text, Principles of Marketing
As you are likely aware, your internship brand doesn’t just do business in the United States. So in this interactive activity, we’re going to research their past global activity. But rather than writing about it, we’re going to talk about it—by creating a video presentation.
To complete this assignment, you need to do the following:
- Create a six slide PowerPoint presentation.
- Video yourself and your screen to present those six slides in three to five minutes.
Click each tab to review the instructions to complete and submit your project.
Presentation Best Practices
- Use visuals that will keep your audience engaged and interested.
- Use language that is business appropriate.
- You can review the following resources for tips on developing successful presentations:
- Check out the following Writing Center resources for more information on presentations and creating PowerPoints:
- Be concise and look professional! This is an executive-level strategy that could be presented to leaders.
- When recording a video of yourself with visuals, practice your presentation before you record.
- For advice and information on webcam presentations, see .