BCO128 Final task brief Spring 2021
BCO128 ADVERTISING, MEDIA & BRANDING – SPRING, 2021 FINAL ASSESSMENT Task brief & rubrics
· Individual project, each student will have a brand from a list of provided by the instructor.
· Answers must be written in essay format, which means that you shall provide you opinion on each topic.
· Use official cover provided on Moodle. Clearly identify each question with its answer. PDF is mandatory.
· List advantages and disadvantages of using Social Media for your brand in your country.
· Explain how you would combine your brand’s institutional and tactical throughout one-year period in your country.
· Suggest CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategies that your brand could develop in your country.
· Explain Objectives, Strategies and Action Plan.
· Wordcount: 500-800
· Cover, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
· Session 13 – Via Moodle (Turnitin). Deadline May 10th at 11:59 pm.
· This task is a 45% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following :
· Assess the types of media, such as: print, broadcast, interactive and out- of-home media.
· Define and select target publics and the appropriate media.
· Understand and develop a comprehensive advertising and .
|Exceptional 90-100||Good 80-89||Fair 70-79||Marginal fail 60-69|
|Knowledge & Understanding (30%)||Student demonstrates excellent understanding of Advertising, Media & Branding key concepts and uses vocabulary in an entirely appropriate manner.||Student demonstrates good understanding of the task and mentions some relevant Advertising, Media & Branding concepts and demonstrates use of the relevant vocabulary.||Student understands the task and provides minimum Advertising, Media & Branding theory and/or some use of vocabulary.||Student understands the task and attempts to answer the question but does not mention key Advertising, Media & Branding concepts or uses minimum amount of relevant vocabulary.|
|Application (20%)||Student applies fully relevant knowledge from the Advertising, Media & Branding topics delivered in class.||Student applies mostly relevant knowledge from the Advertising, Media & Branding topics delivered in class.||Student applies some relevant knowledge from the Advertising, Media & Branding topics delivered in class. Misunderstanding may be evident.||Student applies little relevant knowledge from Advertising, Media & Branding topics delivered in class. Misunderstands are evident.|
|Critical Evaluation (20%)||Student critically assesses in excellent ways, drawing outstanding conclusions from Advertising, Media & Branding topics delivered in class.||Student critically assesses in good ways, drawing conclusions from Advertising, Media & delivered in class.||Student provides some insights but stays on the surface of the topic. References may not be relevant.||Student makes little or none critical thinking insights, does not draw conclusions from Advertising, Media & Branding topics delivered in class.|
|Communication (30%)||Student communicates their ideas extremely clearly and concisely, respecting word count, grammar and spellcheck||Student communicates their ideas clearly and concisely, respecting word count, grammar and spellcheck||Student communicates their ideas with some clarity and concision. It may be slightly over or under the wordcount limit. Some misspelling errors may be evident.||Student communicates their ideas in a somewhat unclear and confusing way. Does not reach or does exceed wordcount excessively and misspelling errors are evident.|