BAFI 1026 Risk Management – Group Assignment -Consulting Report
Due Date: Sunday 23rd May 2021, 11:59 PM (Melbourne Time)
Your team works for a renowned consulting firm specializing in financial markets and associated risk management. Recently, your team has been assigned to two projects regarding interest rate products and foreign exchange market trading respectively. Your team are invited to help clients to form and implement the strategy in achieving their specific objectives. At the end of each project, your team is required to provide a report and present to client’s management. The report needs to address the issues faced by the client as mentioned in the case, covering at least following points:
1. Outline the trading strategy that you planned to achieve the . Your answer could include but not limited to the following points:
· Explain the trading strategies in detail
· Demonstrate which interest rate products or currencies you will buy or sell to achieve your trading objective.
· Demonstrate what rate level you will quote or accept?
2. Explain the transactions you made, in this section, you may include the following points:
· How does each transaction contribute to achieving the trading objective?
· How did you decide the actual price for every transaction?
· Can you implement the planned strategy smoothly?
· What are the key learnings in executing your trading strategy?
3. Analyse the profit and loss of your trading.
You will receive your 1st project in early Week 6 and 2nd project in Week 8 in your project group registered on Canvas People.
You are required to attend Week 6 and Week 9 trading simulation session to trade with your classmates in order to provide the report for the projects.
The assignment must be Word-processed, using Times New Roman, 12 Font, double-spaced for the main text, and single spaced for tables, figures & appendixes.
The word limit is 2500 words in total for two, excluding tables references & appendixes.
How to write report:
1. To submit the consulting report, students are required to sign up their groups online via Canvas. The detail steps can be found in the announcement.
1. Go to the course site on Canvas. Submit your assignment under the Assessment 2 submission point under Assignment Tab. Only one submission is required per group.
1. The assignment must be Word-processed, using Times New Roman, 12 Font, double-spaced for the main text, and single spaced for tables, figures & appendixes.
1. The report must have the university prescribed cover sheet and the following details:
· Students names and student numbers
· Class attended
· Team name
· Details of the course
1. By signing the cover sheet student that they have verified and authorized the submission of the group assignment.
1. Marks MAY be deducted if all requirements and submission instructions are not completed.
In order to ensure the academic integrity of your submission and to deter others from copying your work, your submission will be processed through a text-matching software.
Turnitin will provide a similarity report of your submission against a large database of academic and professional documents. If your submission’s similarity report is above 35%, you will a mark of zero and you will be referred to the academic disciplinary committee.
Further information can be found