Assignment: Biological Dimensions Framework
Assignment: Biological Dimensions Framework
My visual representation was created using Picture2life tool of graphic design. I followed three necessary steps. Step one involves the provision of more than one pictures to be edited and the information to be included. It is merely by clicking on the images in your, and this pictures appears on the left as smaller thumbnails and click next step to proceed. Step two we select the default layout to use in your photo collage and click next step. Step three which is the last and involves a previewing using preview button where a refresh and automatic adjustments that were created. Like the size of a photo collage or the border settings of the representation. I downloaded my perfect image.
Mrs. Ellis Grey a 76 years old woman affected by Alzheimer’s disease.
Reason: This is due to the report from the Alzheimer’s Association which estimates that 5million Americans are affected by this biological disorder. Furthermore, the number is continuing to rise. Based on this alarming rate research for the condition is vital to be addressed.
The visual illustrations developed indicates the causes, signs, and symptoms that are related to the Alzheimer’s disease.
Biologically Alzheimer’s disease, it begins by disintegrations of brain cell, and this cell dies, thereby destroying memory capacity of the individual and mental functions and it’s a progressive disease. Cognitive issues detected are the following: Mental declination, forgetfulness, difficulty in concentrating, disorientation, difficulty in understanding and thinking, Inability to create new ideas and memories, and confusions. Regarding the behavior following will be noted irritability, aggression, penalty changes, agitation, lack of restraint, difficulty with self-care, worthless repetition of their own words, getting lost due to wandering and change in personality. The moods changes to such like loneliness, anger, general disorientation, mood swings, and apathy. Psychological the individual faced with Alzheimer’s disease may develop hallucination, depression, and paranoia. Alzheimer’s disease has no cure, but management and medication approaches may assist the affected to improve symptoms and adapt for their survival temporarily.
· Next time you don’t have to discuss how you created the collage. Just the platform you used.
· The project was to focus on the biological factors that impact on the disease you chose. For example what would be some of the factors (not symptoms) that could impact on a person getting diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Is it genetic; could it be a traumatic brain injury; could it be the body’s reaction to stress or trauma?
· What is the theoretical perspective that best describes the biological factors you indicated?
· Provided are samples of the project that I completed.
· The project must have in one document (not sent separately) the visual project and the written analysis.
· The visual project must be centered on one person and needs to be focused on the dimension specifically. For example the biological dimension – images need to be relevant to the factors that impact on the biological. In my example related to Demi Lovato, she struggles with bulimia. All of the images need to focus on the possible biological factors that impact her bulimia. Think about if you were speaking to Demi and focusing on the biological part of the biopsychosocial assessment, what would be the questions you would ask her about her medical history. Go to the chapter related to biological and review the factors relevant to the biological person.
· The written portion of your project should answer the questions asked. Describe how you completed the project; why you chose the person; identify why you picked your images, and the theoretical perspective (see big 8) that you believe explains how you think about the dimension and the person’s problem. It’s not necessary to cite the references in this project.
· The project should build upon each other, like the biopsychosocial assessment.
· You are required to focus on the client, the dimension and its impact only. It is not necessary to explain the problem or give a description of how it develops. How do the dimension and its factors impact on the person?
· Utilize PowerPoint, if you are not skilled at using Canva or the other platforms suggested. Pick your background, images and then use a text box to include your write up.