Answer Study Guide Assignments | Online Homework Help
November 20th, 2022
i have a study guide that needs to be answered in very short answers like summarizing.
Leadership and HR
- Understand the concepts of Leadership and Management. Be able to explain the differences between the two concepts
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and why it is needed for effective leadership.
- Understand Transformation leadership theory. Be able to explain what it is and how it affects change management.
- Understand Physician Burnout. What causes burnout? How can managers work with Physicians to prevent burnout?
Finance/Revenue Cycle Management
- Be able to discuss the bundled payment and pay for performance initiatives that are transforming revenue cycle management. Be able to explain key points about these models.
- Understand Medicare and the four parts to Medicare. Be able to explain who is eligible for Medicare services.
- Understand Medicaid and the various ways that Medicaid is funded. Be able to explain who is eligible for Medicaid services.
- Understand the four types of health coverage as described in the Module and your readings.
- Understanding the two types of costs in Healthcare. Be able to explain the three types of cost behaviors.
- Understand the steps of the Revenue Cycle. Be able to explain each step in detail.
target=”_blank” rel=””>Click Here to Place Order
- Be able to discuss and explain the four methods that insurance companies utilize to control costs.
- Be able to discuss the concept of Aging Days in the AR and why it is important to manage AR days closely.
- Be able to compareroviders. Must explain why you believe which one is more beneficial.
- Be able to discuss the four types of KPIs as discussed in the lecture slides. Must be able to provide an example of how to measure a KPI within each category (you must have 4 examples).
- Be able to discuss and identify the three types of financial statements. You must be able to explain what components part of each statement are.
- Understand SMART goals and the components to create SMART goals.
- Understand PDCA and be able to explain each step of the Quality Improvement process.
- Understand LEAN. Be able to explain each step of this Quality Improvement process.
- Understand Change Management. Be able to explain each step of Change Management in detail.